Set Up Screen Time on iOS Devices
- Go to settings and then scroll down until you find Screen Time
- Press on Turn on Screen Time
- Press Continue to the pop up
- Press on This is My Child’s iPad
- From here you can choose the Downtime – select the time and press Set Downtime
- Under App Limits – you can select the Categories you want to restrict
- For example, you can select Games – then press on Set to set the time
- Once you set the time press on Set App Limit
- Click Continue to Content and Privacy
- Choose the Screen Time Passcode and confirm the code
- Enter your Apple ID in case you need to recover the Screen Time passcode and then press OK
- When the time limit has been reached, you will see the following screen:
- To ask for more time press on Ask for More Time
- Enter the Screen Time passcode
- Approve for either 15 minutes, an hour or all day
- The kids are all set again!
Want to hear more useful tech-tips?
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter to be notified when we post new content. If you’re not crazy about social media, go ahead and sign up for our newsletter. You can use the form at the bottom of this page. We only send them once a month and you can always unsubscribe.