At IT Networks, our technical team works constantly to ensure that your software is up to date, your network is reliable and by applying vendor updates that keep your computer programs in good shape.
This includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs, with such vendor updates usually being called bugfixes or bug fixes, and improving the security, functionality, usability or performance.
IT security solutions can be easily impacted by people performing tasks and causing, often unintentional damage. We ensure that your company operates using secure access protocols with multiple levels of access authentication, using industry specific compliance requirements. We ensure that industry best practices are always implemented and that access to your data is appropriated logged so it can always be audited if required.
Our goal is to protect your business and brand integrity.
IT Networks provide specialist IT security support for the core sectors we work with:
• IT security for Cardiology and Respiratory Medical Practices
• IT security for Dental Practices
• IT security for Financial Services, including Financial Planning and Accounting Practices
• IT security for Not for Profit and NGO organisations.
• Simplifying the Complex: We tame the explosive growth in the number of endpoints and interconnected devices.
• Fully monitored and managed by our Melbourne based team of trained and accredited specialists.
• Managed and Monitored 24 x 7.
• Best industry practices employed and maintained.
• Reduce your IT Headcount and have them working on innovation instead of putting out bushfires.